Before winter hits Chicagoland with full force you want to make sure your home can be properly heated well before an emergency arises. If you have lived around here long enough, you know that really severe cold weather is about to hit the Elgin area. You will want to save money by heating as efficiently as possible.
Here are some of the warning signs of a bad boiler –
1. It simply cannot properly heat your entire home anymore.
2. There are leaks beneath your boiler.
3. Suddenly the pilot light won’t stay on.
4. The water levels in the boiler are dangerously low.
5. Noise is coming from the baseboards.
Don’t do a slow boil this winter! Have your boiler checked and replaced if necessary by the plumbing professionals who have served Elgin, Dundee, Bartlett, St. Charles, etc. for decades. This is the team at Tom’s Plumbing. They pride themselves on same day service. Just call Tom’s Plumbing of Elgin at (847) 697-6444.