If you have lived in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago for more than a year you already know what to expect over the next several months. Winter will hit and hit hard. Maybe you and your family are prepared for the harsh seasonal change, but what about your plumbing and your pipes in general?
Here are some signs that it is time to replace the piping in your home –
1. Do you see any yellow or brown sediment in your water when you fill up a bucket?
2. Do you see frequent leakage around pipes?
3. Are the walls in your home discoloring?
4. Do you have an older home with lead pipes?
5. Is the water flow slowing down?
All of these and more, are signs that your home needs to be repiped. It’s November and there is no waiting for tomorrow! It is time to call Northwest Chicago’s repiping professionals at Tom’s Plumbing Inc. The pros at Tom’s have kept Elgin area pipes flowing freely for decades. Schedule an appointment today at (847) 697-6444.