If you own or manage any kind of commercial property, you know that plumbing problems can occur at any time, day or night. You have been there and done that…plumbing emergencies are part of the cost of doing business. Just the wear and tear on commercial plumbing is greatly accelerated over residential plumbing.
What should you look for when hiring a commercial plumber?
1. Experience…there is NO substitute for it
2. A company that handles repairs AND installation
3. They are large enough to handle your needs
4. Someone who will be there in a timely manner
5. The company is insured, licensed, and bonded