Having a consistently warm temperature and plenty of hot water in your home this time of year is a must. You may need preventative maintenance to keep it from becoming an emergency. Inefficient heating is also potentially very costly!
Here are some warning signs to look out for –
1. The heat in your home is not consistent
2. There are small puddles at the base of your boiler
3. The pilot light won’t stay on
4. The thermostat simply does not work
5. Low water levels in your boiler
There are many things that can go wrong with your boiler this winter. There is one thing that can and will go the way you expect it to. Just call us at Tom’s Plumbing Inc. BEFORE a boiler annoyance becomes a boiler emergency. That is one of the many ways we are here to help this winter. We are Tom’s Plumbing Inc. serving the Elgin, Bartlett, Streamwood area. Just give us a call anytime at (847) 697-6444.